It’s been said that somewhere in the world, a HydraFacial treatment is performed every 15 seconds… That’s two MILLION treatments given globally. If you’re among the very few people who still haven’t heard of the HydraFacial treatment, we’re going to tell you all about it. We want you to know what the buzz is ALL about and why you need to book yourself in for one ASAP.
"My eye-bags look a lot less and this stops me looking so tired all the time, subtle changes but make such a difference. Thanks Dr Jones, I appreciate your skill and advice!”
Cosmetic tattooing has quickly become the norm, with more and more women adding microblade eyebrows, tattoo eyeliner and even permanent under eye concealer to their beauty menu.
Even though they’re not something that we need to always worry about, they can often be the bug-bearer we would rather remove.
As we age eyelids can wrinkle and droop leaving the eyes looking tired. The delicate skin around the eye can also lose its laxity, and genetically we can simply be prone to having excessive skin in the area too.
Although knowing your basic BMI, Random Glucose, Cholesterol and Blood Pressure are useful, they only act as a starting point to actually determine your general level of health. The Enhanced Screen has been designed with the corporate population in mind to give good clinical insight to determine the actual state of:
- Full Cholesterol: HDL(good), LDL (bad) & Triglycerides (type of fat )
- Metabolic Health: for visceral fat present (fat that surrounds organs, despite a normal BMI), Insulin Growth Factors & Inflammation markers
- Blood Screen for functions of: liver, thyroid, haematology & biochemistry
- HbA1C: gives a result of how high or low your Blood Glucose levels have tended to be over a period of 2 to 3 months
- Vitamin D level: is a steroid hormone that you are designed to obtain primarily through sun exposure, not via your diet.
Book an Appointment
Please reach out by phone or email and we look forward to welcoming you to the clinic to assist in any medical or aesthetic need you may have.