Turn Back the Years of Tired Eyes
Dr JJ Masani – personal Case study of Nano Plasma
Although knowing your basic BMI, Random Glucose, Cholesterol and Blood Pressure are useful, they only act as a starting point to actually determine your general level of health. The Enhanced Screen has been designed with the corporate population in mind to give good clinical insight to determine the actual state of:
- Full Cholesterol: HDL(good), LDL (bad) & Triglycerides (type of fat )
- Metabolic Health: for visceral fat present (fat that surrounds organs, despite a normal BMI), Insulin Growth Factors & Inflammation markers
- Blood Screen for functions of: liver, thyroid, haematology & biochemistry
- HbA1C: gives a result of how high or low your Blood Glucose levels have tended to be over a period of 2 to 3 months
- Vitamin D level: is a steroid hormone that you are designed to obtain primarily through sun exposure, not via your diet.
‘Everything’s better with a tan’ – we have all heard this before and possibly subscribed to this school of thought.
With the warmer months coming and our beach holidays booked, we may even try to prep for it with a cheeky sunbed or a few hours in the garden... Read more.
With extensive experience across plastic surgery and general practice, Dr Jamshed (JJ) Masani describes his journey into the aesthetics industry.
Dr JJ Masani began his medical journey 41 years ago in Southern India. He now runs the Mayfair Practice, a combined GP and aesthetic clinic. Read more...
Find out about the benefits of using Radiowave technology for the removal of moles. Our series of Radiowave treatments offers a painless and worry free treatment of moles without any scaring.
Comparethetreatment.com is the UK's leading cosmetic community offering the very best advice from medical practitioners, real-life patient experiences and practice reviews, to help you make more confident treatment choices. They interviewed Dr Masani for treatment tips for 2017, New Year, New you, read more...
Book an Appointment
Please reach out by phone or email and we look forward to welcoming you to the clinic to assist in any medical or aesthetic need you may have.